All Stars 7s tournament Atlanta

Winners Middle School U14 division

32-0 win over CJRA U14
27-7 win over Atlanta Phoenix
24-0 win over Mustang's
Final 24-7 win over Shockers

Total points for the day:107 points to 14

Comments

06/19/2016 2:38am

I'm recently joining the rugby club and doing the practice daily. My coach is giving the important tips regarding the wining match. Taking time to work on innovations is one of the factors that are leading to success.

06/26/2016 12:24am

As a mother, it makes me happy knowing that my young son is becoming involved in sports activities in school. Aside from academic subjects and maintaining good grades, I always feel like a winner when he does also tops and being engaged in sports. Thank you to the school and staff who initiates these kinds of useful activities.

01/14/2017 3:30am

X Alpha Muscle Fitness stage is your total frame weight. Being underweight and overweight both imply X Alpha Muscle terrible fitness and. http://guidemesupplements.com/x-alpha-muscle/

08/03/2016 8:41am

"""fun: the movement is decided for its happy character

independent: it is encompassed in time and place

indeterminate: the result of the movement is unforeseeable

non-gainful: investment does not achieve anything valuable"""

11/12/2016 1:35am

behind each fruitful individual lies the way that he worked hard amid his days of studies searching for and increasing each bits of information covered up in the books and the related perusing materials and from the experts of his teach. After this the microscopic of the required information gets to be clearer and now he can enter the world with most extreme certainty.

Many instructive organizations are working with the intend to draw out the concealed ability of every kid and clean it to such a degree, to the point that it would be his unmistakable quality which can likewise serve to be his wellspring of salary as well.

11/27/2016 1:09am

If your Looking for able to try out Warface is a great game...Or Else U should definteley Examine Out Titanfall. Ensure that u have an excellent online rate and fulfill the program specifications when u buy it.If I were u i would have buyed titanfall.

02/21/2017 11:43am

These young players are looking very nice and healthy and we can see that they are very active. I like their uniform and i am happy to see them enjoying their because it reminds me the days of my students life.

03/13/2017 10:46pm

Allow me say that again, the more skilled and slow-twitched your muscle tissues get you'll should progressively boom your set and rep amounts and additionally lower the rest time between sets.

04/03/2017 5:16am

What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really ! Thanks a great deal in your strategies!!

04/13/2017 11:58pm

Well played both teams.

04/14/2017 12:55am

Quite close competition.

Thanks for sharing this post.

04/21/2017 12:26am