Both Middle and JV teams went undefeated and won their brackets in Ruggerfest...

Points spread for JV:

Redhawks +81 Clayton +67 Charlotte Catholic JV +61

Comments

03/15/2016 3:24am

It was outstanding and very informative.I also like composing something if my downtime. So I could find out something from your write-up. Many thanks.

02/10/2017 5:45pm

I love Sports. Physical exercise is good for mind, body, and spirit. Sports improve your concentration and sleep habits, helps you maintain a healthy weight, and boost your self-confidence. Also, team sports are good for responsibility, dedication, and leadership. It's a winning combination.

06/19/2017 11:38am

06/19/2017 11:39am

great information

03/27/2016 11:25pm

Cosplay, also called costume play, is an art form where the players wear dressy clothes to match certain ideas or characters.

It may not make sense to people by telling them to support games. For those who do not embrace the idea of having games in institute this may sound Greek to them but the truth about games is not what we choose to believe.

02/09/2017 9:08pm

Physical exercise and games, both are very essential for us and especially for the kids, you are doing a tremendous job of teaching the techniques of the game. Rugby is a favorite game in America and now in other countries of the world.

02/21/2017 11:43am

These young players are looking very nice and healthy and we can see that they are very active. I like their uniform and i am happy to see them enjoying their because it reminds me the days of my students life.

03/13/2017 10:48pm

They may want lower reps in step with set when as compared to your slow-twitch muscle groups. Apprehend?

That is why when most people begin schooling they've a number of speedy-twitch fiber profits and they make the maximum profits inside the first months.