Friday we had a match against Raleigh; we went out and played hard. The game plan in  the first half put a lot of pressure on Raleigh. Please remind your players that a vast majority of our side are freshman playing against teams that have a heavy influence of seniors. We went down to 14 men within 2 minutes and then down to 13 at the 20 minute mark. We played the majority of the game with 3 or 4 players off the field while our opponents maintained 15 players. The score at 10 minutes into the second half was 23-5. Most of the scores were basic errors that we will
adjust accordingly for future games. However I heard many great compliments about your impressive skills, especially great tackling and defense.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday. Good luck to those teammates trying out for the All-Stars State team.

Comments

That’s very sporty man. Whatever happened, you will accept that in a game there you can be loose or win. However, I believe that match gave your team good impression that you need to practice more to achieve your goal every game. To lessen that error you need to do more new strategies to the next game.

09/16/2015 12:09pm

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.7

09/16/2015 5:02pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.7

My friends loves sports so much. I influenced by my friends to play basketball. It is very much affordable. All I need is a ball and basketball court with a rim. It is readily accessible. I can play along with my other friends. It is easy to learn basketball fundamentals. It is full of fun. It s a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends. Basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone.

06/30/2016 10:26am

At long last, if the player can just outflank the rival, however not assault them to meddle with their execution, the contention is an opposition. (Rivalries incorporate dashing and figure skating.) However, in the event that assaults are permitted, then the contention qualifies as an amusement.

02/21/2017 11:38am

These young players are looking very nice and healthy and we can see that they are very active. I like their uniform and i am happy to see them enjoying their because it reminds me the days of my students life.

06/19/2017 11:50am